Archive

Category Archives for "Case Studies"

Step 1. Automate Keyword Research; Step 2.Gain 10,000 New Leads; Step 3: Profit

The Problem

Optimizing Amazon listings requires hours of tedious research and calculations to find the best keywords. To solve this problem, Seller Labs was looking to launch Scope: it’s innovative market research and keyword optimization tool. They saw an opportunity to help sellers do a better job at optimizing their listings.

The market for Amazon Seller tools is cutthroat, so they knew it wouldn’t be easy. However, previous successes launching messaging software and deal sites proved it was possible.

The Solution

I worked with Seller Labs to develop the initial version of the Scope Chrome Extension. The extension enables sellers to collect valuable data while browsing Amazon.com. Clicking ‘Export CSV’  replaced tedious hours copying into a spreadsheet. The extension had two modes of operation: free, which focused on automating the collection of data, and paid, which augmented keyword profitability data generated by Seller Labs’ proprietary algorithms.

The Results

The Scope free extension has generated over 10,000 leads. Combined with calls to action and marketing automation built to convert these uses, The Scope extension has become one of the most profitable marketing assets in the Seller Labs repertoire. If you’d like to try it out for yourself, here’s a link: Simplify keyword research with Scope.

Case Study : How I Increased Email Signups By 481%

In December of 2015, during a local Finish Day Event, I launched a new version of my site, GlennStovall.com. This case study is a breakdown of the rebuilding process, why I did, and the results I achieved.

I decided that publishing more content was going to be a larger part of my business in 2016. The problem was that I was managing the site on OctoPress, which was becoming cumbersome. That isn’t a slight against OctoPress but an acknowledgment that my writing and publishing process changed and that OctoPress was no longer a good fit.

Continue reading

A Simple Solution for Complex Software Estimation

The Problem

For Tangent Solutions, a growing software products company, the biggest hurdle they faced was a lag time between contracts. Due to the scale of software and complexity in orchestrating development teams, software products often encountered problems like going over budget and missing target deadlines. They needed a solution that made complex estimates more agile.

Continue reading

Applying a Fresh Coat of a Paint to Enterprise Storage Monitoring

The Problem

Network storage company Coraid powers some of the most renowned enterprises. They were bringing a new product to market that needed some finishing touches to the website front-end and performance. They needed a creative development crew that could transform their existing interface into an easier to use, cleaner tool to help monitor server performance.

Continue reading