Are parts of your funnel costing you money because you don’t have the time to optimize everything?
Running an online business can feel like spinning plates. Between product development, research, customer support, on boarding, sales, and marketing, it’s easy to get overwhelmed. You know that optimizing your funnel and inbound strategies are important, but it’s difficult to give those activities the time and attention they deserve.
What if you site could start automatically generating more revenue this month, and then more revenue the month after that?
A lot of little wins can add up very quickly. The effect is compounding. If you’re able to increase traffic 10% in a month, increase conversion 10%, and increase customer lifetime value 10%, that’s a 33% increase in revenue. Repeat this process again, you get 77% growth. It’s applying the principles of compound interest to the growth of your business.
And that’s with a conservative estimate.
Instead of letting opportunities slip by, what you had an on-cal expert take tasks off your plate and provide guidance?
That’s what Experiments gets you: Growth for your business as a monthly subscription service. Each business is different, and subscriptions are tailor made to fit you needs.
Everyone Gets These Services:
- A monthly strategy call where we talk about what goals and initiatives to focus on, and how we’ll measure the results.
- A monthly report and call, where we’ll look over the numbers, and figure out exactly what’s working and what isn’t in your business.
- Email and phone support for any questions you may have.
Then We Tailor The Service To Your Business. Typical Engagements Include One or More of These:
- Setting up your Google Analytics and distilling down all of the numbers into usable business intelligence.
- Turning your Google Doc drafts into optimized email campaigns and broadcasts.
- Set up of calls to action for your funnel and email opt-ins.
- Running one – three A/B tests on your application.
- Integrating your marketing site and application with marketing automation software, so you can better segment your audience and personalize your messaging.
- Writing detailed growth-driven project plans and specs you can hand off to your in-house developers and designers.
Grow Your Business in a Durable, Sustainable Fashion
Concordant Experiments is for businesses running a marathon, not a series of stop and start sprints. With our service, you can focus on the parts of the business you love while the new revenue rolls in.
Prices vary. We typically start with an investigation to determine your needs and best strategy, and then apply the cost of that to your first month. There’s no lock-in and you can cancel at anytime.
Spots are limited, so it’s good to get an application in as early as possible, even if this service isn’t something you’re not ready to execute on today.